How to Install iOS apps on Android, 2017 | Run iOS apps on Android for Free
Install and Run iOS apps on Android for free. Hello, guys, Everyone wants to use iPhone and Apple devices because of their amazing and awesome features but many of us can’t affordable to buy apple products as they are a little bit costly compared to most of the Android Devices. Every Android wants to taste the feel of Awesome iOS apps which won’t be available on Google Play Store. So here in this article, I am providing you the best method and trick to install and run iOS apps on your Android Devices for free.
Well, it’s very hard to crack iOS and install it into our Android devices mates as it iOS has much security adopted. No worries we are going to run iOS apps by using iOS Emulators. Without iOS Emulator, we can’t run iOS apps on Android devices. So here we are going to see two methods by which we can do the same.
Run & Install iOS apps on Android using iEMU apk
Run & Install iOS apps on Android using Cider apk
iEMU and Cider are the most Popular and efficient iOS Emulators. Please follow the below guidelines to run iOS apps on Android as you can’t run and install iOS apps on Android directly. We definitely need to go by using iOS Emulators only.
Method 1: Install and Run iOS apps on Android by using iEMU apk Emulator
iEMU Emulator enables you to install and Run iOS apps on your Android Smartphones or Tablets. All you need to do is downloading the iEMU apk file and installing iOS apps on top of it. Don’t worry I will be providing the links to download this awesome emulator link below. Meanwhile, we can look into the awesome features of this iEMU apk Emulator.
Step By Step Procedure to Install iOS on Android
Features of iEMU Emulator:
- Enables users to install iOS apps on Android Tablet/Smart Phones without any troubles
- Using which we can download iOS apps easily into your Android Device
- You can install iOS apps and Games to your Android Device
- You can access all the features of iOS from your Android Smart Phone
- It’s Completely Free of cost. Don’t need to spend any single penny from your bank
Requirements to Run iOS apps into your Android Tablet/SmartPhone with iEMU apk
- One Android Smart Phone/Tablet
- Internet Connection with enough data Speed to run iOS apps on your Android Device
- 512MB of minimum RAM to run iOS apps without much hang
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread. Also, supports latest Marshmallow
How to Install and Run iOS apps on Android by using iEMU apk Emulator
- Make sure that you have enabled “Allow installation of apps from unknown sources” option in your privacy system settings.
- Check out the blow download link to download iEMU apk file into your PC/Laptop/Smartphone
Others are reading Top 5 Best Multitasking Android Apps
- Once you have completed downloading the iEMU apk file transfer it to your android Phone/Tablet
- Open your download folder and install the application. Make sure that you have at least 70MB free space to get install all the files of iEMU
- Once the installation has finished you will see an app named PADIOD on your home screen
- That’s it, Now you can open the PADIOD app and install all iOS apps on your android Device.
Method 2: Install and Run iOS apps on Android by using Cider apk Emulator
Cider is one more iOS emulator in which we can do the same as like iEMU emulator. Using Cider apk you can play iOS games on Android devices and you can even install iOS apps on your Android Phones. I personally prefer iEMU emulator, but everyone has their own views right. So if you are not satisfied with iEMU Emulator then this one is a great choice for you. Follow the same kind of steps do download and install Cider apk Emulator to run iOS apps on Android Phones.
The above link will take you directly to Google play store as it is freely available on Google Play store. As it is freely available on Playstore you don’t need again to know how to install this Cider apk. Every one of us knows how to install an app from google Playstore. One important thing here is Make sure that you enabled “Allow installation of apps from unknown sources” option in your privacy system settings. That’s it, once the installation is completed you can install and run your favorite iOS apps on your android SmartPhone without any hassle.
That’s it, guys, This is how to install and run iOS apps on your Android Smartphone/Tablets. Now you don’t need to spend thousands of money on iPhones. Using these emulators you can run your favorite iOS apps on your Android Devices. Hope this article helps you much. Please share this article and comment down in the below comment section if you find any difficulty while doing the installation.
Thanks & Cheers..!